From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:19:15 -0400
That is a normal routine they do, all of my new ones had to go thru it.
it can take up to 6 months or longer to be friends.  They need to do this
in order of who is the Alpha female.  So don't give up hope, there is
always a light at end of the tunnel.  It does take a toll on you, but
hang in there, they will work it out before you know it.  Bitter Apple
never worked for me either.  I use Avon Skin So Soft spray on them and so
far it works better than anything I used before.  Blaze, semi deaf girl,
she still squeaks with BB The King (BigBoy) tries to sleep with her, you
would think that he is beating her up, some thing awful, then I look and
see that he is trying to sleep with her.  She does it with RJ and Foxy
Lady too.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets