From:
Stillkicn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:45:51 EST
Hello everyone, I hope your fuzzies are as happy as mine.  There is one
thing I would like to know.  Is there somewhere I can download a complete
guide or info on ferret adrenal problems?  Maybe a complete file on Bob C
articles or something of that type.  Please let me know if there is I don't
have a problem now but want to be ready incase.  Another thing, I GOT MY BUD
FERRET SHIRTS, after reading fml I went straight to Wal-mart and bought two
of each, one to save and one to wear.  One more thing I finally got Nerfette
to quit biting.  After two months of bandages on fingers she finally gave
up.  I think it was the Flower Essence Rescue Remedy that an operator of a
ferret rescue advised me to use.  I have put it in her water for about a
month, and the last ten days have been bite free.  She still is a handful
but at least I can hold her without having my hands bleed.  If anyone wants
to try this stuff you can find it at most Herbal shops or natural food
stores.  It is called "Bach Flower Essence Rescue Remedy" it is made from
different flowers and herbs.  Hope it works for you like it worked for me.

J.D. and the Ferret Patrol
Pogo, Smokey- joe, Sabrina, Nerfette
the new trainee Fifel

[Moderator's note: I sent J.D. the adrenal FAQ and Bob Church's posts.  BIG]