From:
David Minette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 00:29:32 -0700
Fiesty, my oldest fur slinky, lies on his back and assumes the praying
position whenever he wants something.  For instance, if the door won't open
after a sufficient amount of rug destruction, he flips on his back until
somebody opens the door for him.  Same thing when he wants licorice,
linatone, back in the house after a yard hump (or whatever they call what it
is that ferrets do), etc.

If we see him on his back, we know he wants something.  What he wants, who
knows, but he does want something...

David Minette