From:
Kathryn Prentice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:58:19 -0400
Hello, everyone --

Kat Prentice ("the other Kat") here, writing to you from lovely Misawa
AFB, in Japan.  I won a set of bedding in the last SOS raffle and
although I could probably use it, I want to offer it to the first shelter
who write me who needs it.  This includes volunteer in-home shelters (not
just registered charity shelters).  Let me know if you need it, and it's
yours.

You all might be amused to learn that Misawa is home to the 35th Fighter
Wing, a group that flies a variant of the F-16 called the F-16CJ "Wild
Weasel".

Yes.  I am not making this up.  There's even a rec center called the
"Weasel's Den" here right next to where I work.  I'm arranging to bring
my fuzzies here and can't wait to introduce the Air Force guys to their
mascots. : )

 -- Kat