From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:00:41 -0500
For a couple years now I have chosen some Rainbow kids off the Giving
Tree. This year I chose Norman and Pogo who the Oregon Ferret Shelter
posted. They were put on the Tree knowing that it would probably be
their last chance for a gift. I have sent a gift certificate from the
Ferret Depot in their memory. Hopefully others will do the same so that
shelters will still get some gifts even though their kids have left for
the Bridge. I'm sure their cage mates and other kids at the shelter
will appreciate it. Thanks.

Nancy in Oregon and her 12