From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:03:47 -0800
Hey everybody.  In the recent few months, I have been needing to heavily
consider new homes for some of my kids (military) I've got a question for
some of you shelter moms.  What type of questions do you ask the "future"
possible parents?  I've come up with a small "list" maybe you could help
me modify it?

#1 who is the ferret for?

#2 youngest child living in home

#3 have any other animals?what kind?

#4 have you had ferrets before?  if so, type of food fed, housing
   condition, general care questions.

#5 vet reference

#6 where will the fuzzies stay?  who will be the main care-taker?

#7 allergies to any animals?

#8 and last but not least, if you haven't had fuzzies before, do you have
   a sense of humor?  (just kidding on that one)

#8 do you mind that you will more than likely step in ferret poo once in
   a while?

well those are what I can think of...anyone have any other good questions
i could ask?  i'd be more than appreciative :)

-valerie

p.s. the shocking tazer story is coming soon (hehhee)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_