Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 10:48:08 -0400
People have written me asking for Sean's addie so that they can send
him something for Graduation. They pointed out that I never did give
my addie in the posts. I've been so upset that I kept thinking that
putting down an address would be presumptuous. As if asking for help
is not (rolling my eyes). :) So I'm here to give the addie

Sean Stout
1375 meadowood drive
hixson tn 37343

And I'm sorry that the posts were a bit difficult to follow and
verbose. I reread them and I saw where I didnt even finish one of my
sentences! Lol. Well, okay, so what else is new with me? Instead of
one "woofymoment", I'm just having a bit more is all, right?

Thank you ever so much, I'm a bit flustered by asking for help and
especially at the sweet responses.

Wolfy