Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:22:42 -0500
C'mon you guys!!! If you want to continue to beat this dead horse, make
your own Mailing List for doing it! I even have an idea for the name of
it: Raw vs. Kibble Food Fight site! Then those of you who feel the need
to consistently try and "one up" each other on info, or arguements, etc
can have an ENTIRE email created just for yourselves!!

This is getting ridiculous. I apologize if I am offending anyone here,
but darn - this is like the frickin energizer bunny, due to some
peoples incessant need to "get their point across" - it just keeps
going and going and going..... We have been over and over and over
this. Please - if you can't agree on something - realize that it
doesn't matter how MANY times you say it - it is NOT gonna get
settled in this forum!~ Can we get back to our basics, PLEASE????

Kim and Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....

[Moderator's note: A bit amusing is that there ARE plenty of lists
about raw feeding and such. Of course, there's often nobody on those
lists who complain since the lists are more targeted; a general list
like this one reaches more people who maybe have not thought about
feeding options before.

I think the discussion here has been rather good overall, though as
noted already the discussion has leveled off and is approaching a
stalemate. (Although see next post -- Bob Church is checking in.) I do
hope people who preferred to follow it have learned something and those
who preferred to skip the posts weren't overly burdended. Debates like
this on a large mailing list are always a balancing act. BIG]