From:
DiAnne Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:11:26 EST
I recently adopted one ferret from the Erie County SCPA and I am
fostering his cagemate.  They were surrendered because their former
owners are moving and couldn't take them with.  The female is a beautiful
silver blaze but she needed surgery.  When I was visiting with the
ferrets I noticed her vulva was very swollen.  They took her in for
surgery and were only able to remove the left adrenal gland.  They didn't
get a chance to check the right due to heavy bleeding.  I am hoping she
makes a full recovery because they are both very sweet and deserve to
have a happy, spoiled life.  So once again "ferret math" strikes.  I am
now up to 6 beautiful fuzzies.

DiAnne
Chloe, Bandit, Christopher T. Ferret, Jack, JoJo, and Gracie Lou
Ferret...chilling in Buffalo