From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:12:19 -0600
ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT!  Help raise much needed funds for this Province-wide
Ferret Rescue and win a terrific prize at the same time.  How so you ask???

Just visit our web site at http://www.albertaferretsociety.com and look
for the "Mascot Contest" link.  Tickets are just $1 each.  Winner
receives their choice of a $20 Petsmart Gift Card or a $25 The Ferret
Store on-line Coupon.

You can enter right on our site by going through the PayPal link or you
can mail your Mascot Name and entry fee to: The Alberta Ferret Society
"Mascot Contest" at P.O. Box 68209 162 Bonnie Doon Mall, Edmonton, AB,
Canada T6C4N6.  One name per entry fee please.

Visit our Gallery Page to see our Mascot in action at this years Klondike
Days Parade.

Our Mascot needs a name.  Won't you help him find one :o)

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President