From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:10:22 -0400
The third Saturday is Oct 20th just days away!

It ALSO happens to be the date of Keen'es Pumpkin Festival. Where
thousands fo people gather and tens of thousands of pumpkins are
towered and displayed all over the Main street area.

We have decided that Oct 20th meetup will be a stroll along the Main
St Keene area sampliing hot cider, chili, candied apples, apple crisp,
pumpkin pie and all the other wonderful goodies the locoal non profits
( with active volunteers) have to offer.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT to JOin us- gather at Ferret Wise Center at 1 PM
on Saturday- we will Carpool over. Bring carved pumpkins to add to
the festivities or not!

If you want to make the journey into Keene on your own - Dino's cell
phone number is 603 313-0806 so we can meet up!

Hope to see you there!

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org