From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:57:44 -0500
Samantha cant do this herself so she asked me to help.  She wants me to
post a thank you here for Renee because she also wants to include, Robyn,
Caity, Shari, Lily, Diane and all of the rescuers out there helping in
times of great trouble.  Samantha also wants Renee to get a written copy
of this so that she will always have something to let her know just how
special she is.

                        ANGEL HEART

Thank you human angel for another day.
Your unselfish care gave me more hours to run and play.
Without your help, I would be long gone,
Never more to sing my soft dooking song.
Spike would really miss me if I had to depart,
So he thanks you too for your tender angel heart.

God Bless and Keep You

Samantha and all the other helpless hopefuls that have been rescued