Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:44:19 +0000
I, too, think it's very sad that more than 2,000 ferrets have been
abandoned to shelters, and those are just the ones we know about.
Americans have created a throw-away society and animals often bear the
brunt of it.  Our psyche bears the brunt of it, too, but we don't like to
talk about that.

I also think it's a great loss that Accu-Path is closing its doors.  Thanks
to Dr. Williams for providing a valuable service as long as possible.

Linda