From:
Mary McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:34:56 +0000
Please before you slag some one off in public think about what you are
saying. Do you actually know his person and know where they live, what
their climate is like, or what the garage is like?

I know there are extremes of climate in the US but if the garage gets
cold so what, a ferret with plenty of bedding is quite happy in the
cold, ask my lot out in the ice at the moment. Most people in the UK
keep ferrets in hutches and sheds, they are happy and healthy out
doors. There are several months yet before w need to worry about the
heat, a lot could change in that time.

Unless you know all the circumstances then back off. Mary

http://bristolferretclub.btik.com