From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 14:02:54 -0500
Hey Everyone,

Finally took the final final today.  I cannot believe that school is
finally over.  I am finally at an end of the semester.  And the last was
a lesson in anaphora.  ;-)

I really just wanted to let everyone know that after this weekend, I will
be putting the fml on no mail.  I will be gone a lot and don't want to
overload my email.  Not that I think, by a long shot, that I am
indispensable, but on the off-chance you want me to answer a question, you
best write me.  I won't see it in the fml.  Seattle is the first stop and
soon.  I am so looking forward to it.

All the ferrets are doing just great.  Even if they did wake me up every
half hour last night.  I think the little buggers knew I had my final final
today.  hehe.  OK, way too much literary theory this semester.  But they
have been really wound this week, probably because I have been in such a
good mood.  Felt really centered and strong.  And happy.  I aced my Milton
final too.

My final today was in art history.  I liked it just to see my t.a.  He is
such a hotie.  Seriously.  Gonna look for him again, now that he isn't a
teacher of mine anymore.  hehe.

Well, I have to run.  Have a date for margaritas and some serious partying
tonight.  Believe it or not, I actually have several folks I have to meet
up with.  Met some really great folks this semester, and some really nice
guys.  Men?  Boys?  Well, however you say that these days.

Yep, babbling.  Just feel so relieved.  Only one more semester and I am
finished.  Much sooner than I thought too.  Grand.

hugs to all the furkids out there,

Margaret Marie
 "Anonymous was a woman."
Virginia Woolf