From:
Daily Mesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 00:00:34 EST
Hello all you ferret lovers out there!  I've been a member of this mailing
list for a while now, and I have to say that I love it more every day!  All
of the ferret stories are wonderful.  I have a question for all you
experienced ferret people out there.  My boyfriend gave me a kitten for
Christmas, and he's been staying in my room.  I have his kitty litter box
next to Tiny's (that's my beautiful ferret!) cage.  It's been there for
about three weeks, and Tiny was not having any problems.  But lately, she's
been wheezing and sneezing a lot.  Could she be allergic to the litter, or
to a baking soda powder my mom puts in it to keep the litter from smelling?
She's really starting to worry me.  I've had her for a little over three
years, and she's always been a very healthy ferret.  Any advice would be
appreciated.

Thanks a lot, and I hope all ferrets and ferret owners are doing well.  Bye!