From:
katharine long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 14:40:37 EST
My vet has recommended Frontline if I have a flea problem with my four
babies.  He found one or two on Champ yesterday.  I will try to take care of
it with flea shampoo (Mycodex).  In any event, he said I could get enough
Frontline for a lifetime practically for about $10.  Is Frontline the one
that you all have been recommending?  He says this is the only company which
claims it is safe for ferrets.  I know many of you have posted about this
before but I don't tend to pay too much attention until I need the
information.

Thanks for your responses.

Katharine
Lily, Lany, Blaze, and Champ