Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:28:05 -0500
A very Sweet, Brave and gravely ill little 5 yr old boy ferret named
Rabbit da Ferret is in dire need of Your immediate help and support.
He was found wandering the streets of Dallas - emaciated, petrified,
prolapsed rectum, HUGE Mass on his tail; he couldn't even lift his
tail. Rabbit was a filthy, physical wreck, great patches of his fur
were missing and what was left was in dreadlocks. Despite his pitiful
condition; Rabbit da Ferret is a sweet, loving, kisseyfaced little guy.

Millie Sanders, of TexasFerretLoversRescue, was called by Dallas Animal
Control and she rushed poor Rabbit to the hospital. He had to have most
of his tail amputated -- hence the name "Rabbit". Susan Baker, who runs
FriskyBiznus Ferret Sanctuary; which works closely with TFLR; took
Rabbit to the Sanctuary. He was put on the FERRET GIVING TREE {15}.
Rabbit has healed from his tail surgery and is still healing from the
horrors of being lost on the street. He has such a strong will to
live. Unfortunately; Rabbit has had severe G.I. Issues which required
numerous vet trips, tests, medications and it was recently discovered
that Rabbit has a Foreign Body bouncing between his stomach and
intestine. Rabbit needs exploratory surgery to remove Whatever it is.
The Sanctuary has blown through it's emergency funds trying to fix
Rabbit so that he can live a normal, happy ferret life. After all that
he has endured we think that Rabbit deserves that chance. We hope that
do too and will be able to contribute something to Rabbits' quest for
a normal life. BONUS - you could also WIN some really cool stuff!!!

We are staging a Benefit Raffle for Rabbits' medical expenses. The
Raffle starts Friday, the 30th of Dec.., 2011 and will run untill
Friday 27th Jan. 2012. Rabbits' surgery is scheduled for Thurs 5 Jan.,
2012-Ferret Prayers!!

Please take a look, maybe you'll find that special something on
Rabbits website. If you'd like to donate to Rabbits vet bill,
Checks/Credit/debit cards are being accepted at Vet Hospital. Please
do not mention Raffle, Tickets or Chances using PayPal -- they will
shut us down and poor Rabbit will be out of luck.

Here's the link , all vet info posted on the site.

On behalf of Rabbit..... THANK YOU!!!

http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html