From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:14:13 -0700
Dooks!  Did anyone miss me?  I just returned to Vegas from a week camping
in Oklahoma with my (2-legged) family.  All my kids are doing great; I
don't think the little monsters even noticed I was gone!  I requested
Reiki for them while I was gone; a first for me, but I will try anything
if it helps my babies.  And amazingly, it was as if I had never left- and
these are the same kids who get mad if I am at work too long!  Most
astounding of all, my ex-feral kitten Cricket acted as though nothing had
changed.  I had been so worried about her, I'm the only momma she has
ever really known.  Guess I should have requested the treatment for
myself also, I was worrying about my kids the whole trip!

While catching up on my FMLs, I was pleased to see there is finally a
shelter in Oklahoma.  Congrats!  Please email me privately with your want
list...I ran out of space in my mailbox and deleted the FML where you
were listed.  :/

The Maltese Penny Memorial Boxes will once again be available, thanks to
a lucky find of a good supply of boxes.  Anyone interested can email me,
or order thru my website, on page 5. (21stCenturyFerret.com)  I will also
be making larger sizes, appropriate for several ferrets who should always
be together.  As always, I LOVE custom orders, and ALL proceeds benefit
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter in Las Vegas.

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas