Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:01:17 EST
Am posting to everyone right now that the information is being taken down
by all the responses and matching everyone with everyone so will get back
to everyone as soon as possible when I get as much information set up.

Thank you so much for coming together to help and adopt.  I'm so excited
for all of those little ferrets to get forever homes.  It is an answer to
my prayers.

By the way, please forgive the confusion.  The ferrets are now in
Minnesota and WI right now in a safe place and they're all being checked
out to be sure before transporting.

Thank you!
Marcy