From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:53:34 EST
I am happy to announce a special raffle being held to benefit ADV
research and Ferret Wise Shelter.  The raffle of the Maori Moonshine
Memorial Afghan is officially started.

This beautiful, oversized afghan was lovingly hand crocheted by me, and
can be viewed on the web at the following URL:
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/ADV-raffle.html

All of the important information about how to obtain chances for this
afghan are included on the website, but for those who want to know right
away, chances can be purchased from either Alicia of Ferret Wise or from
me.  The cost is $3.00 for each chance, or 2 chances for $5.00.  Tickets
may be purchased in person, by Pay Pal, or through the mail.  All checks
and money orders should be made out to "Ferret Wise Shelter - ADV
Project", a 501(c)(3) organization.  For additional information, check
the website, or email me at [log in to unmask], or Alicia at

The drawing for the afghan will be help on March 22, 2003, at the AFA
Ferret Show in York, PA.  The winner need not be present, however, the
afghan will be on display there, and so if you attend, you can see it
up close and personal.

Anyone with a website is welcome to add a link to the afghan page.

A special thanks to Kat Parsons for designing and maintaining this site
for us.

Danee
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom