From:
WENDY HOCHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 00:29:24 -0700
I'm sitting here shaking my head still in disbeleif in what I saw today.
A fuzzy baby whom appeared to be only six weeks old.  Even though this
little one has teeth, when you picked him up he would dig at the palm of
your hand looking for a place to nurse.

The pet store this little guy was at told me that these were Tripple F
ferrets.  They had stopped using Marshals because they were shipping to
young.

On some of the other boards you will see people rising up against places
like PetCo and PetSmart because they are begining to carry ferrets.  I
think these people need to concentrate instead of the breeding facilities
instead and get tighter on the age release.

Sorry folks, I just had to vent.

Wendy from Harmony House
Where alls you need is four legs
& fur to belong.