From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:44:10 -0400
Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to protect wool
clothes in a closet from moths?  I tried moth balls but I could smell
them with the door shut so I removed them.  Nexus likes to nap in that
room and I don't want to use chemicals.

I cleaned the closet out and found a stash.  About 30 pieces of food, a
molasses cookie, and my lipstick that had been missing.  It's in one of
those little cases and he always steals it from my purse.

I take Nexus to an indoor flea market.  The dealers get a kick out of
him.  I let him run down the aisle in his harness.  We were walking up
the stairs and a lady asked that I not bring him near her.  I said o.k.
and we went around her.  When I was leaving with Nexus in my arms, this
same lady was by the door.  She says real seriously, "He isn't going to
get me, is he?" I just looked at her and said, "How is he going to get
you when I'm holding him?  Haven't you ever seen a ferret before?" I
proceeded to educate her a bit, but she was really afraid of him.  I told
her what a big baby he is.  I respect the fact that some people are just
not into animals, but some are just plain ignorant.

Nexus also goes in the bank.  They have purchased a box of ferret treats
they keep just for him.

--
Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance