From:
Jacquie Rodgers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:24:53 -0700
I hate to think about all the crazy things I do because I love my fuzzies!
Hey, love makes ya do things like:

1. When going out for a walk, they refuse to walk *away* from the house
(they lock up their legs and look like cartoon characters!), so I carry all
three of them to the corner, then put them down and they all run home.  I
usually do this at least 3-4 times for exercise.

2. I have so many toys that my house looks like a pre-school (including a
3-ft round tub with 40-lbs of rice in my livingroom  with little 'stairs'
going up the side to get in and out), but I don't have any small fur-less
children.

3. Turnip often wakes up in the night with the 'itchies'.  His scratching
himself wakes me up (thump, thump, thump).  I then get up and stumble to
their cage in the livingroom, take him out, sit in the rocker and give him
'scratchies' all over while rocking him. By the time we're finished,  he's
ready to get tucked back in bed..... and I'm wide awake.

4. The boys get warm 'soup' each night at bedtime.  I put the bowl down
the, one by one as they finish, pick them up, wipe their chin on a napkin,
put them on my shoulder and pat them on the back (they often burp!), give
them snuggles and kisses and tuck them in bed - and they know it's bedtime
because I wind up their music box on the cage and they listen to "brahm's
lullabye".  They each snuggle down and go right to sleep when they hear the
music.

5. Make everyone who enters the house wash their hands immediately upon
entering so flu 'bugs' don't get brought in.......this one has gotten me
some strange looks this year, but hey, we haven't gotten the flu.....
yet.  :-)

It's obvious who the bosses are in this house!

jacquie & the boys (Loki, Morgan & Turnip)