From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:20:04 -0400
1) I just had to tell everyone I'm sitting here laughing. The most
popular item in my Legal Fund Raffle is Item #4, Rose German's 7PC
bedding set. So far we have 10 people who have put a total of 55
tickets on this item, SO FAR.

Thank you Rose!! Your donation is really helping bring in more money
for our Legal Fund.

2) Although Item #4 is extremely popular, please remember that there
are 38 more items to bid on, some of which do not have tickets in their
bags.

I have decided to run the raffle till May 23rd, but you need to check
the raffle site OFTEN as there are STILL more donations being added to
my raffle http://www.freewebs.com/fuzzylovingferret/

We are slowly getting up to the 1/2 way mark of what we need, and I
just want to THANK everyone for all their support.

It's nice to know that people are willing to help a so called "nobody"
like me in the ferret community with your support, not only with the
ticket purchases but also with sending in money to our lawyer as well
as myself to help me continue my fight against the ignorant & arrogant
people of our Zoning Board.

3) I want to publically "THANK" Rose German, Kimberly (Pingsford
Porrige), Fran Brown, Michelle Rush, Julie Johnson, Debby Osburn, Laura
Holland, Eleanor Mead, Donna Baker & the Crafty Weasels Sewing Group,
Cindy Scheidt, Mary from "Expressions of Mary" and Jasmine
Becket-Griffith for their item donations. There are a few more people
who are sending items and once I recieve the pictures of their Item
donations I will also publically thank them as well.

As for Money donations, I would also like to publically thank Nancy
Sevier & Marie Cooper (Who were our biggest contributers.), Joan &
Ed Scheer, Debby Osburn, Betty Yerger, Helga Clark, Wendy Brandon,
Charlie & Amanda Evans, Mandy Evans, Darcy & Mong (the previous owners
of "Fatty"), Cindy Scheidt, Laura Schubert, Gerald & Nance Eiden, Arie
Evans (Who gave me her coin jar.) & Mary Hogan.

If I didn't post your name, it may be because you didn't notify me of
your donation that was sent directly to my lawyer, but TAHNK YOU just
the same.

I would also like to thank all the peope who have purchased raffle
tickets so far and I wish everone luck in winning the items they are
trying for.

Hugs and kisses to each and everyone of you from myself, my husband
Keith and the furkids of the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue.

Debi
Fuzzy
Loving Ferret Rescue