From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 08:02:38 -0400
Melanie wrote:
>I have been thinking about getting him turned into a taxidermy (or
>whatever it is called).

I am sorry for your loss. It's never easy.

Instead, why not clip some fur and put it in a locket or keep it in
some other way? I clip some fur from each pet who dies and have it
all together in a bag. Find a nice photo of him and have it framed.

Taxidermy: I have a picture in my head of those old, ragged,
moth-eaten, dusty taxidermy animals we have all seen for sale in junk
shops, on-line, etc. that someone found after someone died, and had no
clue what it was or who it belonged to! LOL

Katharine
Florida