From:
Chris Sayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:34:12 -0700
Hi everyone:

I just had to write and share my experience.  My Ginger has just found out
what's inside the printer that mommy is always using.  I walked in the room
to find her tail only sticking out of the inkjet printer.  When I pulled her
out, she had a blue nose and her teeth and tongue were yellow.  In a panic,
I called Hewlett Packard and spoke to a very nice man named Ernie.  Ernie
told me that he was thinking about getting a ferret for his wife, but after
hearing my story he wasn't so sure :).  Anyway, according to Ernie, there is
nothing toxic in the cartridges, and the ink is water based.  So I forced
feed her some pedialyte and I am making sure that she is drinking a lot of
water.  She seems to be fine, and I'm still not sure how she got into the
printer in the first place.

By the way, this is the same curious girl who just last week singed half her
wiskers on a candle.  Go figure.  :)

Chris, Smokey, Ginger (w/the blue nose), Tigger, Nala, Aladdin, Oscar &
Belle