From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:32:27 -0700
Greetings FMLer's.

Happy Spring. We have had some wonderful sunshine and April showers
have already begun here in WNY. Spring is in the ferrets here!

I was lucky enough to receive a large donation of bedding and in the
boxes were 5 tents. I was wondering for those talented folks making
tents for ferrets - what do you use for the flexible supports to give
form to the tents?

The majority of materials here will be shipped to shelters on the East
Coast so if I can solve this problem they will get the tents as well.
Thanks in advance for any creative answers!!

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3