From:
ruby supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 01:04:42 -0400
To Tanya Grave and all ferret-list subscribers:

I understand your frustration with this retailer, I would be furious
also if this happened to me.  As with any retailer you take a chance on
dishonesty.  But as an owner of a mom & pop online pet supply store, I
hope you are not so disilllusioned with this bad incident that you are
weary to help out the little guys like me.

Most of us are honest people who love animals and what to do all we can
for them and their owners.

I am extremely shocked that paypal did not help you get your money back,
I have never had a problem getting refunds back to my clients with
paypal.

I'm sorry that someone took advantage of your trust, but you can feel
good that it will not happen to any one else as this person has shut
her business down.

We are not all bad people  :  )

Thanks

Ruby and the 2 fert girls Ginger & Boo Boo Bear
from J & R Pet Supply www.jrstores.com