Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:46:03 -0400
I also have the black drainage tubes that are looped. They way I kept
them together was I used large zip ties. If you go to Home Depot or
Lowes and to there electrical department you will find very large
(long) zip ties. They work great. My kids do not chew on them and they
hold wonderfully. If I had long ends left I cut them off and shaved the
ends with a metal shaver to soften the ends.

The tubs work great. I hope this helps.

--
Misty Hosier
Ferret Lover