Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:59:22 GMT
hi all

It is with very sad heart I announce the passing of Barnaby he was 4
years old , or would have had his 4th birthday on Christmas day.  he is
survived by Sandy a 2.5 year old female, and Sam a 1.5 year old male.

Barny passed away friday morning at 12:30 am.  he had adrenal cancer over
2 years ago and recovered but he did crash 3 times and recovered from
each.  yet this time I could not save him.  my vet suspects too much
stress from meeting my girlfriends 3 pit bulls and being kept in a small
travel cage.  but to be on the safe side I am having a necropsy done to
eliminate anything else.  becouse he went from happy and healthy and a
weight of 2.75 lb to a massive weight loss of 1.75 lb then a complete
loss of appetite followed by death.  and all within 48 hours.

unfortunately I have not kept up on fuzzy illnesses so if this looks
familiar to any of you please let me know.

also a year ago i spoke with someone who knew Ronald O'Hara !!!!  please
let him know about Barny.

rich and the fuzzy sapiens Sandy & Sam

remembering Pogo, Samantha, and Barny