Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:36:32 -0700
I have used a few different foods out there. I would like to know what
you think it best and how you came to that answer. right now I feed
zupreem and totally ferret. My babies seem to waste a lot of zupreem
(kibbles to big?) but they do not miss a drop of TF. so I would like
to know what you see that the food has done for you. ie: coat, poop,
energy..... ect..... I would like to find the BEST food out there an
I can't use smith & green? I think it is one ferret is alligic to it!

Thanks

Cheryl

FERRET'S RULE Life isnt life until your owned by FERRETS :)!
Mom to Tootsie, Jingles, Izzy, Wiggles (deaf) J.J, (deaf) Cookie,
Viper Boy, Kona, Bubbles (deaf) lil girl, Wezzer, Rex, Rocky, Sassy,
Tigger, Shyla, Keyona,(deaf)
In Memory of Bandit, Lady, Missy, Kitkat, Kokoa, Timmy, Snappy,
Gorgie, Rascal, Goober, Angel, Squeeky, Chewie, Chunky, Noah, Ichy,
Snowy1, BearBear Snowy2

[Moderator's note: I'm taking Cheryl's question to be which "kibble"
food is the best. While many people assert a more natural raw diet
may be better we're not ready to have THAT discussion again so soon.
(I say that with no prejudice but am merely noting we've just been
through that and the disruption the, umm, "discussion" causes.)  BIG]