Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 09:07:23 -0500
Yesterday I received a trio, unaltered-non descented European ferrets.
These guys will sometimes eat a RAW diet. I was wondering if anyone who
does the same thing can inform me of what he/she uses or recipes. I
want to mix things up for them.

Thanks,

Kris Church LVT and VTS in Animal Behavior
Co-Director of the Richmond Ferret Rescue League
Http://www.RichmondFerretRescueLeague.org

[Moderator's note: Having just gone through a raw diet debate, this is
not open for discussion on the FML right now. It's fine to post what
you feed or to post recipies, but any post which even HINTS at debating
the pros and cons of raw diets will not be posted nor acknowledged.
Even better, to be sure your post is read by Kris you might want to
send it directly! BIG]