Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 21:59:39 -0400
I want to thank everyone on this list who has sent cards to my Mom.  She
has been receiving cards daily.  She loves the ferret pics.  she's
hanging in and still fighting.  A trache was put in yesterday in order
to get the intubation tube out of her throat.

It ups her spirits to know so many care.  Each and every card gets read
to her.  Words fail me in how to thank you, one and all.

In my original post abot Mom, BTW, i said it had been 3 weeks.  actually
it's been 3 months since she's been in the hospital.  I just wanted to
correct that. :)

Millie Walls

[Moderator's note: Millie's orginal post was in FML 4151 in case someone
wants to look it up!  BIG]