From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 11:29:18 -0500
Great news... The ferret in question is still in her 10 day quarantine.,
but TEETH and HEAD (whew) intact.

My friend pulled a great trump card..... her lawyer.... (!) And yes I
sure do love this persons tenacity...they tell her give the ferret or you
might go to jail..she sends me an email... "I just might have to go to
jail over this one... contacted my lawyer he said..I knew these animals
were going to send you to jail someday...."

I for one was freaking out?  JAIL?  Her email was like..oh by the way...I
might have to go to jail..

OH BY THE WAY?

Gotta love this girl.

Ok..well no jail no heads or etc

Little ferret , friend, lawyer and health people meet at (lawyers)
office.  Ferret still scared but looking oh so cute and not rabid.  Does
freak out once and bite my friend...buy hey...no blood.....no BITE..just
a scared outa my way I am freaking out here kinda of action.  They all
inspect friends hand...no blood..no bite... etc.... Animal isn't a mean
and vicious rabid animal..just a scared baby...

Friend says..."oh she won their hearts over..  and she is much younger
than we thought..the seller listed her at 7 weeks!  (?) "

so yes she is still in her 10 day quarantine..but then she will be free
to come north to us and live a happy ferrety life!

WHEW!

We will soon be able to post her name.....but just not yet so we are
still not quite hiding but still weaseling in the great north

[LF]