From:
Tony XXX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:39:57 +0000
As ferret owners should we be using Chinese made toys for our ferrets,
when in China the ferret is seen as a source of human food? Not only
ferrets but all the animals we see as common pets such as cats and dogs
skined alive or throwen into vats of boiling water. Just think about it
next time you buy any toys including childrens toys and adult games
that have been made in China

Tony

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up.
Mark Twain ...
The First Successful Libel Case
http://technology.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1737001,00.html
Talk to us about feeding raw meat, keeping ferrets intact and in
natural conditions, to promote better health and welfare of these
animals. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/ .
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfair/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/Tonys_Pets.html
Legalize Ferrets in California