From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:21:10 -0500
To the folks who are rescuing ferrets - I have a three-level Safeguard
cage.  It wants a good cleaning, but I am willing to donate it to a
shelter.  I am in Northern Virginia.  It is too big for one ferret.
SuperSnooper does not like other ferrets.  Plus I need to get rid of the
big cage so I can get a Martin cage <smile>.  Anyhooo the big cage is
FREE to a shelter who is willing to pick it up.

To BIG and Dr Williams - the two of you make this list extra special.  The
exchange of valuable information would be impossible without your support.

My prayers to all of you who have lost a fuzzy or have sick fur-kids.

We are wishing all of you a blessed holiday season and best for 2001!

Nan and SuperSnooper