From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:20:56 -0500
Hi every one
my name is Cinders and mom got on the FML about 2wks ago and heard about
the giving tree ang she looked it up and found alot of angles in need of
a sants.  she found one little girl with 3 legs and told me I could be
her santa becouse I have 3 legs myself.  she let me shop at the
ferretstore to get her something nice becouse I know what it is like to
be passed up becouse of only haveing 3 legs I was at Pam and Bunnys
shelter for 2 yrs before mom became a member of heart of ohio ferret
assoc. and rescue and found me know iI have a loveing home and my own
bedroom to run around in when Im up.

I would like to ask anyone who has a physically challenged angle or an
older one to find an angle on the tree and be a BLESSING to them so they
will know there is someone out there that cares for them even if you cant
give them a forever home.

thank GOD mom lives in Ohio or she would have every physically challenged
and older ferret liveing there days out with me and my 6 brothers and
sisters mommy has a realy BIG heart.  PLEASE give to an angle in need.

have to go mommy says its time to go.  hug and kiss your angle today and
tell them you love them.

Dooks to all!!
CINDERS