From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 05:09:05 GMT
I know our ferret shelters are always overloaded with stray, sick, abused,
unwanted ferrets.  I also know that anyone who wants to open their home to
these ferrets, love them, and then find homes for them, deserve a lot.

But, and I don't mean to start any fights here, when you donate to someone
who breeds ferrets, and operates a shelter, how can you be sure that your
donation isn't being used for the breeding ferrets in that facility?

Don't get me wrong, I know all ferrets deserve to be spoiled, but when
I send a donation out, I'd like to know that it's not being used for
someone's breeding ferrets.

Any breeder/shelters, please, post or email me....I'd like to know how you
keep donations separate.

Thanks
Melissa and the 18 Pocono Polecats