From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 18:03:10 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Well it looks af if I will be offline for awhile, hopefully not too long.
Of course that is the least of my worries.  According to the path of this
hurricane it puts it right up my alley.  I have plenty of food, water, and
frozen bottles for the fuzzies.  They should be fine.  My only concern is
this is our new place and we don't know how it'll hold up.  Of course, I do
have my mom's to go to if it gets too bad, or my brother's for that fact,
and of course, my fuzzies are welcome.  I wouldn't leave without them and
my family knows that.  We will begin to feel the affects of it tonight and
on through tommorrow.  I am filling the bathtub with water tonight so I
have extra to splash the fuzzies with to cool them.  This will be my first
hurricane with the fuzzies.  I have been through several myself.

Amazingly, today has been a beautiful day, still hot, but peaceful.

Will write again soon :)
Dooks to all,
Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
And Our Fur Angel Loki