Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 22:04:06 -0500
Hello everyone...I have a question.  Bilbo, a 3 1/2week old sable MF female
is expressing something to my dogs that I cannot decifer as vicious or
playful.  Need HELP.  Bilbo is usually "caged" but plays twice a day.  She
has much energy!!!

The Problem I have been slowly introducing the dogs Nalla and Timber, both
loving mixed breeds, 70 and 90lbs to Bilbo.  The dogs enjoy the ferret and
are curious and often chase around the house...I never have to guess where
she is she has 3 babysitters.  Now both dogs are very gentle and follow her
but would not be agressive but Bilbo is lunging at Timber and trying to bite
her often and retreating.  She also gets in Timber's face and scratches at
the carpet like a bull ready to charge.  Bilbo often tries to climb up the
legs of the dogs and bite at the arms of both dogs.  I am worried she might
hurt the dogs.  I have tried introductions with both the dogs in a down stay
and she still tries to reach and bite and run.  Is there any hope??

Idealy I would like to have Bilbo as loving toward Timber and Nalla as she
is to me...except for when her energy is not spent and she bites at me when
I pick her up, which I'm working on.  Anxious to hear your responses for a
resolution or any further questions.

Thanks for any help!
Timber-Curious
Nalla-I kiss you and you bite??
Me-Confused
Bilbo-Love the two legged bite the dogs!!! Then RUN!!!!