Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:49:26 -0400
I just wanted to give a public thank-you to everyone who welcomed me to
the list.  It was very kind of you all. :)

On a less happy note, I think my poor Sitra has fleas!!  She has begun
scratching and itching herself rather frequently in the past few days.  I
don't know *how* she got fleas when none of my other animals have them.
But if she does, what should I do about it?  Can ferrets be given the
canine Advantage pill to rid and prevent fleas?  I really don't want to
resort to giving her baths with flea shampoo every week.  She hates baths
as it is. :P

Here are some I will nots from Sitra.

- I will not.. poop in every corner *except* the one with the litter box
- I will not.. bite mommy's toes after she's taken a shower
- I will not.. eat Jasmine's kitty food
- I will not.. try to wrestle with the rats
- I will not.. hide daddy's car keys under the computer desk
- I will not.. make it impossible for mommy to discipline me by giving her
  the "but I'm just an adorable baby!" look

Well I better get going to work.  Once again, thanks for the warm
welcome! :)

Amber and her five spoiled babies