From:
Bryan McCullough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 00:07:04 -0500
All the posts on ferret pictures at Ferret Central have piqued my interest,
however AOL hasn't as yet added WWW capability.  Pam, is there another way to
get to those files; I do have ftp but need an address please as I'm a little
new at navigating.  :)

In the same vein, Kevin, which ftp site in AZ?

Thanks also to Pam Grant, for her suggestion of Safeguard cages.  In
anticipation of a second fuzzy in the house (like the potato chip, one just
isn't enough) I ordered their 2.5 story condo.  The mesh was a little large
on the floors, but a trip to the local floor-tile shop for some rollable
linoleum fixed that.  Meighan really likes the side opening door, she had to
climb over the side of her old cage (difficult to do while holding food in
her mouth-she's such a packrat).  She also likes being able to curl up in the
hammock upstairs.  Now all that's left is to find a new roomate for her.

So very glad to hear that Bailey is doing better,  and my condolences to Dr.
Williams for Oscar's passing.  You spend a lot of your free time, taking care
of the health of our little friends and our need of education and advice, I
certainly have learned much from your posts.  Thank you.

Bryan and Meighan ( I'm not a packrat, just a material girl!)