From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2013 16:02:20 -0800
Ferrets with still have a few of our exclusive 2014 calendars left!
Calendars measure 11"x8.5" with full bleed color printing, wire-o
bound & printed on 250 gsm heavy weight premium paper with aqueous
coating. Click on link below to view calendar images.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/tkeelan/slideshow/2014%20Ferrets%20with%20Soule%20Calendar?sort=6>

We are asking $15 for the calendar with US shipping of $3, for a total
of $18. Please inquire at email address below for international orders.
To purchase, logon to your Paypal account & payment can be made to
[log in to unmask] Please leave a message in the message field
during your PayPal checkout "Calendar" along with your address, as it
typically is not visible to us. If you select "I'm sending money to
family or friends", we may not have to pay any PayPal fees. If you do
not have a PayPal account but have a credit card, we can send you an
invoice via PayPal, however we will need your email address to do so.
All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).

If you prefer a calendar that does personify ferrets, may we recommend
Legalizeferrets.org or the Ferrets of the FML calendar.