Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 11:44:25 EDT
I'm sorry I'm so late in publicly thanking all of you for your kind words
and cards, but Scooter's death was like the first all over again.  The pain
is lessening and I'm thinking more of him weaseling, being healthy and
happy.  Like Rick said they are God's little clowns.

Unfortunately the necropsy only showed ADV as the cause of his death which
doesn't make me very happy.  I learned that low glucose and seizure can be
other signs than insulinoma.

My hope is that we made his life wonderful for the way too short of period
of time that we had him!

Mary, Rob and The 11 Munchkins Missing Scooter