From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:38:09 -0800
You can find anything, including, jewelry, tiles, trivets, coffee
cups, T-shirts, underwear, wall clocks, stickers, buttons, boxes,
glasses, tote bags, jigsaw puzzles, ornaments, Christmas stockings,
pajamas, caps, 3 sizes of 2012 calendars, laptop skins, license plate
holders, pet dishes, messenger bag, water bottles, thermos, apron,
travel mug, etc.

If you don't see what you want, contact me and I can set it up or
create it for you. Lots of Christmas gift and stocking stuffer ideas.
www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva

Also many items currently on EBAY. Please help to raise money for the
Shelter Gift baskets and mailing again this year.