From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:03:40 -0600
I was at an exotic animal sale this summer and went into a tent that had
all kinds of merchandise.  I didn't see any ferret stuff though so I told
them I wasn't interested.  My daughter pipes up and says, "yeah, if it's
not ferrets she's not interested".  Well, that's true because you can
find everything else everywhere and I don't have to pay the prices these
guys were asking: ).

Anyway the lady told me that she had ferret stuff but she didn't think
anyone would want so it was at the back.  She got everything out and I
wanted it all!!!  However, I couldn't afford it lol.  It is pretty pricey
but high quality stuff.  I bought myself a squillo for Christmas, (right)
and an bag.

They gave me there website and told me to tell all my ferret members.
(I had told them all about you guys) She didn't know there was that many
ferret lovers out there.  They didn't sell that much ferret stuff.

Here's why. It's called
www.hotdiggitydog.com
and
when you come across it, it takes your breath away from the cost lol.
They have fabric for $10.80 /yard and scrub tops for $36.50

Like I said tho, it is very high quality stuff and my squillo is comfy
and warm!

Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16