From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:57:47 -0800
Dear All,

A 50:50 Is going to start Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter Winter
Fundraiser off:

A $10 DONATION TO ROCKY'S will give you 3 ticket entries into the
exciting fundraiser. The winner will receive 50% of all proceeds from
this specific donation request. Seriously, who couldn't use some extra
cha ching this time of year?!!!!

DRAWING FEB 1st at midnite

You can Paypal at [log in to unmask] or send a check or MO made out
to "Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter" to 832C Falls Rd., Parkton, MD
21120

When using PayPal be sure to enter it as a 'DONATION', or it will have
to be refused.

As soon as I receive your DONATION I will send you the number of your
tickets.

Let's have fun, let's make some money to get ROCKY's through the
WINTER!

Also, if you're on Facebook, visit our group we have some wonderful
bedding groupings up for auction!

Sincerely,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs