From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:31:36 -0400
Hi Everyone.  I met someone today who lives in my area and is looking for a
permanent home for their ferret.  The ferret is a male, approx. 3 or 4
years old.  He has no health problems, eats well, weighs 3.8 pounds, and
is a chocolate.  He IS NOT current on shots, so you would need to take him
for his canine and his distemper shots, other than that, he is healthy.

I am taking him in ONLY until a permanent home is found, as I will do the
screening and I will be the one letting him go.  She needs to get rid of
him NOW, so tonight, I will go over and pick him and his things up and
bring here, and let him stay in the cage she has for him.  The cage is a
two level, marshal cage, carpeting or vinyl should be put down on the ramp
and flooring since it's wire.

His name is boy, as she only called him like "come here boy".  If you are
interested please email me direct.  Boy is in PA.  If you are interested,
you will have to come for him, as I WILL NOT ship him out, so please don't
ask me to.  I have one woman coming in the morning who is about 2 hours
away, but I told her that she is welcome to come and visit with him, as she
never has had a ferret, and I would rather her spend time with him and make
sure a ferret is right for her, before taking him.  Again, please email me
direct if interested, and please put "ferret Boy" in the subject so that I
answer you right away, all other email without that subject will not be
looked at for days.

With me just getting Georgie, I can not keep him, 6 is more than enough for
us, both emotionally, physically, and financially.  I will have to make
sure to only do one on one time with Boy, as with Georgie being new, I
don't want to stress him out or the others out by letting them see Boy,
they all have enough to deal with.  He is beautiful, I can tell you that,
and yes, I can email you pics, as I will take some tonight when I get him.

Again, only serious inquiries only please.  I don't know if he was ever
around other ferrets, as she only had him for 6 months.

Thank you,
Another Ferret Mom & Dad
Dooks from ours, Taz, Sharkie, Georgie, Jack, Cutzie Bootzie, DaisyLou