From:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:09:01 -0500
Hello my dear friends!  i've got some news to share.  there is a sad
thing i'll start with first.

mommie lost another friend.  he was uncle Darryl.  he took his own life
on Saturday.  he wasn't a ferret owner, but came to Pride every year to
help support the shelter.  he was a dear friend to mommie and he will be
missed.

GREAT news, the Paris kids will FINALLY have clean bedding made easy!
Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn & Sorin heard the shelter's woes about
dragging stuff to the laundry and poor auntie Bonnie doing MANY loads
at her house because the shelter didn't have machines.

Well, Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn & Sorin stole their mommie's credit
card and brought the shelter a BEAUTIFUL washer/dryer set on the weekend.
The shelter will finally be able to do laundry and you have NO idea just
how excited mommie was to see the machines lol!  She even hugged them!

Many thanks to Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn & Sorin for robbing their
mommie and many thanks to their mommie for turning a blind eye to the
theft!

Love to all,
Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>